Tata Sky was established with a crystal clear aim of connecting people to the best quality content and sharp images on any kind of screen. It came into existence as a joint venture between 21st Century Fox with 20 % stake and Tata Group with 70 % stake. It was first DTH operator who brought the options of ala-carte channels and customized package in trend. Along with this, it has introduced maximum number of HD channels and a total of 600 channels. Covering 17 million connections in India, this direct-to-home service provider has acquired prominence in the market through its interactive services and reasonable monthly charges.
Coming to the recharge options, there are multiple options through which one can get Tata Sky recharge done. Recharging can be done within a few minutes with SMS, Mobile wallets, online recharge platforms, ATM and many more. But, people mostly prefer online recharge portals to make a quick process of recharging.
What makes online recharge a better option?
- The foremost reason that makes online recharging a better option is its availability 24×7. This facility allows the DTH subscribers to make recharge any time be it day or night.
- Recharge portals or official websites are user friendly that assure easy recharging with simple steps of instruction.
- Online recharge portals such as Paytm, PhonePe and Mobikwik also offers discounts and instant cash back options which can be easily redeemed on next transaction or recharge.
- With a few instructions of online recharge and payment process, you are good to go.
- There is no need to roam or stand in line of recharge shop to get the recharge coupons.
- This option of online recharge saves a lot of time. Within a few clicks, recharging is done. Whereas if recharge is done from the shop, it will take several hours to get confirmation about the recharge success.
- The entire transaction process of online recharge is safe, secure and flexible.
- With online recharge, the recharge platforms provide wide options of packages to choose from.
- In case, the transaction gets declined, the amount will be refunded in the account within a working week. Isn’t it amazing!
Mobile App on-the-go
In this competitive market, Tata Sky has also launched its mobile app that connects the user to the services of the DTH. This DTH mobile app has five main sections that could sum up the entire application:-
- The first section includes ‘Home’, everything which you need to watch is available here right from tv shows to live tv.
- There is a feature of ‘Live Tv’ that allows the subscribers to watch the live shows anytime anywhere without any hassle.
- The other section of this mobile app is the ‘On Demand’ that allows the Tata Sky subscribers to access a large number of TV shows, movies, concerts and many other content at a very low monthly charge.
- To access the favourite channels in sorted manner, there is an option of ‘Watch list’.
- With the option of ‘My Box’, subscribers can easily see the timing of all the channels.